Thursday 26 April 2007

my days now

stopped blogging for quite some time already. cos i forgot my blog password, incidently i remembered it today. anyway... my life now is no longer the same as last time already. the last time i blogged..... i was in JC now.. im in poly liao. i must say i never regret coming to the polytechnic. indeed poly life is the life that i am looking forward to rather than the JC life. poly is so hot and happening. people in poly are also much more flexible and not so studious. in poly, there are times to study and play!!
but the thing about poly life, is that the people i am exposed to are not as much as i am in sec school. in poly people i meet most are those in my class other than that, i am not really exposed to people in my school and around the campus. according to some of the SPSU (Singapore Polytechnic Student Union) seniors, the best way to make friends is to join camps and join the students union(if u were a student union member, im sure that will be wad u will say to promote ur union wat..)
anyway. hopefully my poly life will go on smoothly but at least i did not regret my choice unike some people(not to be mentioned-.-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home