Thursday 10 May 2007

Pink?!

I cant stand guys wearing pink I just feel that guys are not suited to wear pink. Red or purple is good, but not pink… especially those pink that are slightly darker than normal………. It has been quite a long time I see a guy wearing this type of pink already, even though I do go out with guys quite often. Today, Samuel was wearing a pink collar tee and he look very gay in it. No offense Sam =X.
Had my 1st quiz of the year – microbiology test. I was relieved that it was microbiology and not chemical process technology b (CPPb). It wouldn’t be a good omen to fail the 1st test right? CPPb is actually a subject that revolves around only 3 values – pressure, volume and temperature. But questions on them can be very chimitology. Worse is that my CPPb teacher is a newbie teacher who does not know how to teach. As such, i also have no idea how to pass CPPb. I can only pray that I do not have to do repeat module for CPPb.After the microbiology test, I took the train home with jen ken, wee siong and ryan, we split up on the way. At least at the north-east line, me and wee siong had much more things to talk about. On Tuesday, we had nothing to talk at all such that we seem like 2 people that do not know one another at all.
well.. gotta go do CPPb practical le.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home