Wednesday 16 May 2007

it hurts.. with every step..

Last night, when I reached home, I found out that I had blisters at the sole of my foot. I went to prick it with a needle. And having itchy fingers, I also used a small scissors to cut it open. This morning, when I woke up, the wound hurts a little but it did not interfere with my movement. I managed to find away my pain in school, but during the practical lesson, the pain became unbearable that I had to limp. After practical lesson, I limped my way to the MRT station.
I did not go home, instead I went to LTA. The place was so big that even after I entered the building, I had to walk quite a long distance to my destination (Block 10). This aggravated my condition such that I had no choice but to take a taxi home.
On my way to LTA, I met some people on the way that gave me the “look” as though they have never seen people limping before. But there were some that were also ‘quite’ concerned about my foot that they asked if I was alright.
I am glad that school ended early today so that I could come home to rest my foot (like what im doing now). Hopefully after some medication I will be slightly better for tomorrow’s long day…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home